Friday, July 9, 2021

10 things the Queen probably didn't say when she visited Coronation Street

Coronation Street recently received a Royal visit from a very special guest (No, not Curly Watts). The Queen visited to help celebrate the show's diamond jubilee and was given a tour of the Corrie set including a swift half at the Rovers Return pub.

Here's a Top Ten list of things Her Majesty probably didn't say during her visit:

1. "How does Rev. Billy manage to sit down in those tight pants?"

2. "Thanks for the bouquet. Is it from Dev's or Preston's Petals?

3. "I could murder a pint and some pork scratchings"

4. "I think that Harvey Gaskell was the same fella that broke into my bedroom in 1982"

5. "Cancel my limo, I'll ride back to the Palace on Tim's horse, Tiny"

6. "Can I try Sharon's Taser on the tabloid press?"

7. "I hereby appoint Cerberus as a Member of the Order of the British Empire"

8. "Somebody get me Tommy Orpington's autograph!"

9. "I've got a coupon for a free meal at the Bistro. Anyone care to join me?"

10. "Where do I sign up for Double Glammy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment