Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Corrie in described video

please note this post makes reference to the Nov 20 episode on CBC

I'm always intrigued by the voice-over message that we hear at the beginning of each episode of Coronation Street. You know, the voice that says: "Coronation Street is available in described video". I wonder what that's like... hmmm, perhaps it goes something like this:

"Steve McDonald is standing at the bar in the Rovers. He looks upset at not being included in the five-a-side Rovers' footy team. Not surprising since he looks well past it. Take my word for it. He makes Rob Ford look like Wayne Rooney. No disrespect. 

Steve makes a face with his expressive mug and thinks about taking a swing at Rob but he knows that Rob would probably give him a good rollicking. Rob is easy on the eyes. That's not relevant to this described video but I thought I would throw it in anyway.

Marcus walks into the Rovers with Aidan. Maria walks into the Rovers with Audrey. Marcus looks unhappy. Maria looks unhappy. Maria is easy on the eyes. That's not relevant to this described video but I thought I would throw it in anyway. 

I won't bore you with more described video about this except to say that it looks like Marcus has changed teams. Perhaps it was something that Kirk said. Kirk is not easy on the eyes. That's not relevant to this described video but I thought I would throw it in anyway.  

Lewis is conning Gail about his gold watch. Yes Gail has the same hairstyle as always. She really should do something about it. But I digress. 

Lewis is being very nice to Gail. It looks like he is going to pull a 'Deirdre Barlow' on her. I would not be surprised if he tries some lip calisthenics on Gail before the end of the week. That's not relevant to this described video but I thought I would throw it in anyway..."  

No comments:

Post a Comment