Wednesday, December 26, 2012

On the Second Day of Corrie Christmas...


On the second day of Corrie Christmas, my true love gave to me...

... Gail's Two Divorces

Now this one is a bit uncertain on my part, but as far as I can tell Gail was divorced from Brian Tilsley (her first husband) and Martin Platt (her toyboy husband). Now, it's possible that she was divorced from Brian twice but I'm not sure.

Anyway, for Gail divorce has been the least of her worries. She has had to deal with dysfunctional children (Sarah Louise, Nick and especially David), a variety of nutbar husbands including a serial killer (Richard Hillman) and has served time on a false charge of murder.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gail_Platt for more about Gail.


Tomorrow: On the Third Day of Corrie Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment