Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DJ David Platt's coma playlist

this post makes reference to the aug 27 episode on CBC

Isn't it nice of David to make a playlist of Nick`s favourite music while Nick is in a coma caused by...um.. David? Leanne has some good suggestions (Muse, Prince etc.). But let's not forget DJ David's current mental state of swirling guilt and turmoil. Who knows what he will end up putting on the playlist?  It might even go something like this...

Jealous Guy (John Lennon)
Evil Ways (Santana)
I hurt you  (Pretenders)
Sorry seems to be the hardest word (Elton John)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother (The Hollies)
I'm Sorry (Brenda Lee)
All Apologies (Nirvana)
I didn't want to hurt you (Leona Lewis)
Who's Sorry Now? (Connie Francis)
Oh Brother, where art thou? (original soundtrack)
Am I Evil? (Metallica)


No comments:

Post a Comment