Friday, November 29, 2013

Tommy Duckworth:there must be 50 ways to dump your lover

please note this post makes reference to the Nov 26 episode on CBC

Tina finally gets that phone call from Tommy...

"Hello Tommy? Look, please come back. I told David to sling his hook and I... What? What's that you say? You've been recruited by the Russian space agency to train as an astronaut for a one-way mission to Mars and you can't ever come back to Weatherfield? But, but..."

or

"Hello Tommy? Look, please come back. I told David to sling his hook and I... What? What's that you say? You're not coming back? You've become a Franciscan monk and taken a vow of poverty? (That seems somewhat superfluous). Sorry, what's that you say? You've also taken a vow of celibacy and silence.... hello, hello..."

or

""Hello Tommy? Look, please come back. I told David to sling his hook and I... What? Well, yes, I am still wearing Hula Hoop-sized earrings. Well, yes I suppose they are rather large and could be used as shower curtain rings. But, Tommy, I could could take them off and... hello, hello."

or

""Hello Tommy? Look, please come back. I told David to sling his hook and I... What? Well, yes I am still very tanned. What do you mean 'you can't be with someone who is more tanned than you'?  Hello? Hello?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment