Friday, July 24, 2009

what would Blanche say?

no spoilers were used in the preparation of this post

There's no two ways about it. I miss Blanche. Not only is she the inspiration and guiding light for this blog but I just know she would have a lot to say about what's going on - especially when there's so much juicy action happening in the Street. I can only imagine what she might say about...

Tony Gordon - "...he’s got ambition I’ll give him that. You could learn a thing or two from him Kenneth."

Rosie Webster"She’ll be down the precinct swaning around with cash in her pockets and a belt for a dress, showing her wares to all and sundry."

Tyrone"...that lad should be more careful. Giving his body to science, indeed. What’s he playing at? Happen they’ll give it back anyway..."

Liam & Maria"...good looking lad but what’s he doing with the likes of that one [Maria]? Wasn’t ten minutes ago she was shampooing poodles instead of people at that overpriced salon of Audrey Roberts. You should see the hairdo on poor Rita Sullivan! – looks like a bichon frise on show day at the Westminster kennel club."

Liz - "...don’t know what she’ll do with herself since her bookie man stripped down and waltzed out the front door of the Rovers. Mind you, I'm sorry I missed that. I love a good bit of cabaret with me gin and tonic..."

***

That's it for the week. I'm off to the Big Smoke (Toronto - more like the 'Big Stink' these days with the garbage strike). For all you omnibus watchers out there, enjoy the Sunday show and thanks, as always, for stopping by and visiting. I should be back on Tuesday with a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment