Many readers have been writing to me saying, "Corrie, Maria seems to have a really great cellphone plan. And prices are so high in Canada. Where can I get one like that?"
Well, dear punters, I could be wrong but I think Canada's
- FREE HTC I Desire Ty phone with camera for taking snaps of Tyrone and a 4.5" screen for watching YouTube videos of Todd getting punched in the face.
- 200 Weatherfield anytime minutes
- unlimited fake text messages
- unlimited evening and weekend anonymous phone calls (Weeknights from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. and from Friday 5 p.m. to Monday 7 a.m)
- call display to make sure you don't answer calls from Marcus
- free voicemail in case Ty leaves a message and wants to 'talk' to a mate
and now for the fine print:
On the Kirsty plan, coverage is not available in certain areas of Yukon, Nunavut and Northwest Territories and the smoking shelter behind the Rovers. Domestic roaming charges apply when outside Audrey's Hair Salon or within earshot of David Platt.
1. Kirsty plan available for a limited time or until Kirsty finds out - whichever comes first.
2. Roaming charges apply if Fiz finds out because the police will charge you and you'll be making your calls from prison.
3. Offer available to customers who bring in an unlocked phone or who are slightly unhinged.
4.Compatible phone required; Marcus' phone will not work with this plan. (and, no, it's not because he's gay it's because of an LTE, HSPA technical issue)
5. Extra fees for 9-1-1 service apply (and, believe me, you're going to need it)