Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh oh, I feel another bigamy coming on...

please note: this post makes reference to the March 26 episode on CBC

So Peter doesn't have the bottle to tell Leanne the truth about his night of heavenly delight with Carla. So now what? What's he going to tell Carla? Well, I'm sure he'll think of something. After all, it seems to me, this problem happened once before...hmmm

Carla: So did you tell her?

Peter: No.

Carla: Well what happens now?

Peter: I've got an idea. You see I was in this situation once before. I was engaged to a barmaid named Shelley and I happened to meet another woman. Her name was Lucy and she worked in a florist's. In fact, she was Si's mom. Anyway, I just couldn't break up with Shelley and I couldn't stop seeing Lucy so I married them both.  Oh sure, we had our problems (well all three-ways do, don't they?) but we made it work and for a short time we were really happy. So what do say Carla? Why don't we give it a try?

Carla: I think I need a goldfish bowl filled with Chardonnay.

No comments:

Post a Comment