Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Molly's Motor

spoiler alert: this post makes reference to the July 5 episode on CBC

Kevin and Molly are having it off but what good is an illicit affair without all the double entendres (what do you mean by that?- ed). And, since Kevin is a mechanic (he certainly has an 'internal combustion' when it comes to Molly - ed), it's only natural to expect a few automotive metaphors but let's be careful, it could easily get out of hand...

Kevin: Hello, Webster's Garage
Molly: Yes, I need a strong, muscular mechanic to fix my engine
Kevin: What seems to be the problem?
Molly: My engine is overheating. Maybe I need someone to top up my radiator?
Kevin: What does the temperature gauge say?
Molly: It says that my parts are overheating and I need a someone to reignite my spark plugs
Kevin: When was the last time you had your engine serviced?
Molly: Oooh, Too long. Perhaps someone needs to come over and make sure everything's in good working order.

Kevin: Sounds like you need a complete overhaul by a qualified mechanic. Someone who can check your engine and get your motor running to your satisfaction.
Molly: Yes, yes that's exactly what I need...
Kevin: Hmm. How about next Thursday?. I've got an MOT inspection in the morning but I can fit you in after lunch. Wait... we're talking about cars, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment