Friday, November 18, 2011

Tony Gordon It's Friday: the fascinator edition

spoiler alert: this post makes reference to the November 17 episode on CBC

So I'm sitting in front of the TV last night sipping a vat of Chardonnay and nibbling a king-sized bacon butty when I see Gail handing Kylie an envelope filled with £1,000 as a bribe to skip out on the wedding! What is wrong with Gail? This is without a doubt the worst plan ever! (worse than Steve trying to bribe a crooked cop? - ed)  Not only that but Gail already threw away a wad of cash when she gave Kylie money for a wedding dress. That worked out nicely, didn't it?  It doesn't take a genius to figure the moral of the story: DON'T GIVE MONEY TO KYLIE (unless you want to provide economic stimulus to the spirits and brewing sector).

Oh well. let's do that thing which we call TGIF, a selection of memorable lines from the past week. Here goes:

Kevin reminds Sally that they have a lot of history together:
"That history's precisely the reason why we don't have a future"
(Sounds like the past was not perfect)


Tommy Duckworth reads the signs in Sian's palm:
"You've got a blockage in your Chi"
(sounds like she'll need a plunger)


Marc explains his cross dressing 'hobby' to Audrey:
"It's not a big deal. I just like to wear women's clothes."
(now, can I borrow a girdle?)


Marc continues his explanation:
"I'm just an ordinary bloke"
(with a lot of pantyhose...)


Kylie describes her gastronomic experience at Nick's Bistro:
"We had tap -ass"
(I hate when that happens)


Liz is honest with Jim
"I want you in my bed"
(that's very nice Elizabeth, so it is)


Kirk explains that strange object on Sally's head:
"It's not a hat, it's an amazer"
(well, we certainly are amazed)

***

Well, another week, another wedding and another sourpuss expression from Gail. I don't know about you but I'm sure that David & Kylie will have a long and happy marriage. Just kidding. I'm sure they'll beat the Kim Kardashian record for shortest marriage on record (although Gail seems to be doing her best to keep them together by providing Kylie with a reliable cash flow). Have a great weekend and I'll meet you back here next week. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment