Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Has David Platt lost his evil mojo?

please note this post makes reference to the August 13 episode on CBC

What's wrong with David Platt? Yes, I know he's a psycho nutbar with a history of evilness and malicious deeds. But that's not what I'm talking about. What I mean is: what's wrong with his evil mojo? Once upon a time, he could drive his car into a canal, injure Jason, wreck Sara Louise's wedding, push Gail down the stairs - and still be home in time for lunch.

It was like he had a natural gift for evil. But now? What's happened? He seems to be having a spot of trouble. He can't even break up Nick and Leanne which should be pretty easy. After all, Nick's brain is as easy to manipulate as warm Play Doh and Leanne has a past which is more checkered than a prison chess board. But, even though he's been at it for a couple of weeks, David's not having much success. So much so that now he's resorted to that old chesnut: anonymous letters (yawn)

I think David may be losing his touch. His evil skill set seems to be failing him. I guess that's good news for the Platts, for now anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I am up to date with UK. David is not done yet. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and the heads up. I can hardly wait to see what David has in store. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete