please note this post makes reference to the Jan 15 episode on CBC
Well it looks like Rob and Tracy have finally received Deirdre's approval to move into Barlow Abbey (who says crime doesn't pay? - ed). Of course, one doesn't simply take up residence in such a storied regal estate as Chez Barlow without adhering to some rules of etiquette and decorum. Deirdre calls them house rules. I wonder what they are...
1. Stuffed marrow is served on Tuesdays and Thursdays WITHOUT EXCEPTION
2. Everyone must wear a belt (if you don't have a belt, I will lend you one from my collection)
3. Stuffed marrow must NEVER be made with egg (what are you? Barbarians?)
4. Everyone will receive a handmade pot on birthdays and Christmas and will like it.
5. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas (i.e. the whole house)
6. You must take Eccles for a walk every day - but not along the canal (location of Ken's thespian hussy's barge)
7. No walking around the house without a shirt - unless you are a fit personal trainer named Kal
8. No classical music (I get an earful of that when Ken's around)
9. Red wine obligatory with ALL meals
10. Did I mention the stuffed marrow?