This is exactly what the Internet was made for: finding great deals on quality merchandise. Sadly this is not one of them, but if you happen to be strolling along Coronation Street, looking for something to dry your hair with (Kal's shirt? Kal? - ed), check out this amazing deal at Rob & Tracy's Quality Pawn Shop (slogan: thrifty & shifty). Here are the details:
BRAND NAME HAIRDRYER
(FYI, the name of the brand is actually 'Brand Name')
- Powerful, sleek and very, very hot
- 3 speeds: low, medium and "leg it, the cops are after you"
- Solidly built (you could drop one of these off the back of a truck and it wouldn't break)
- Durable (expect at least 5-10 years for this)
- Top-quality design endorsed by hair stylist icons like Vidal Bassoon
- Caution! Do not immerse in water (unplug before tossing evidence into the canal)
***It's the details that make the show: Did you happen to notice the Windows 98 box on the shelf behind Rob and Tracy in the pawn shop? Priceless!