Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jason's Dream

spoiler alert: this post makes reference to the February 10 episode on CBC

Jason Grimshaw has been out boozing again and wakes up at home with an 'aspiring model' in bed next to him (Victoria Slagham? - ed). He is hungover and has a massive headache like 'Vietnam'. Why Vietnam? Because apparently he had a dream about it. I'm intrigued. If only Jason could tell us more about this dream, I think it might go something like this:

"Okay, so like I say, I'm in Vietnam and offhand I can't remember whether it was East Vietnam or West Vietnam but the point is, there I was fighting with the King Kong. So like there we were, me and the rest of the soldiers carrying supplies along the Ho Chip Monk Trail and we saw all these cool places like Kaos and Cambodacious. Then I asked the guys where we were going and they said: 'Mekong'. And I said, 'yeah, I know mate, me Kong too, but where the hell are we going?'

Anyway, then these Americans start showing up and they started being really offensive. My King Kong buddies said they were going to send over the B-52s. And I said, 'You've got nothing to worry about. They're a rubbish band. I never liked that 'rock lobster' stuff.'

But then, after they saw Miss Saigon, the Americans got angry. I guess they didn't like the songs or something. They started fighting me and the Kong. I heard one Yank shout, 'When you see Charlie, shoot!' So I yelled back, 'You're too late mate, Tracy already did 'im in with a table lamp.'

Then I woke up with a banging headache and me Mom was yelling at me. Got any aspirin?"

No comments:

Post a Comment