Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mr Saveloy, I presume

spoiler alert: this post makes reference to the March 24 episode on CBC

- Mr Saveloy to Pork Pie, do you read me? Over

- Roger, Mr. Saveloy. I copy. Go ahead. Over

- What's up with you anyway David, er I mean, Pork Pie. Why are you such a psycho nutjob? Is it because your Mom is attracted to serial killers? Is it because your Dad left Weatherfield to play 'happy families' with a sports mascot? Is it because you work at your Gran's hair salon? What is it? Over.

- Look, Graeme, I mean..Mr. Saveloy... you're no angel. Last time I checked you were still an arsonist wearing a butcher's apron. How weird is that? Over.

- Yes, Pork Pie, but at least I've got some redeeming qualities. I'm not vindictive, I've got a good sense of humour and maybe, one day, I'll meet the right woman (I believe Natasha is available). Over.

- Well, I'm just an evil little gnome with a bad haircut, no job prospects and stunted social skills. That's why I'm obsessed with Tina. And that's why Gary Windass is the latest target on my psycho aggression list (along with Joe, Gail, Sarah Louise, Jason, Charlie Stubbs, Bill Webster....)

- Okay, okay, Pork Pie. Stop, you're wearing down my cellphone battery. Over.

- Hey, Mr Saveloy, if we're talking on cellphones, why are we saying 'over' every time we stop talking? Over.

- No idea. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment