Thursday, September 13, 2012

Is Steve McDonald travelling back in time?

please note this post makes reference to the Sept 12 episode on CBC

So Steverino now loves Michelle... again?

I'm perplexed (see a doctor - ed). Steve's love life is a wild and crazy roller coaster ride at the best of times but, as far as I can tell, he seems to be travelling backwards in time (That's LST, Legover Standard Time - ed).

Let's see if we can keep track. He was in love with Tracy until he rediscovered her evilness. Then he was in love with Becky in absentia. Now he's back in love with Michelle. Let me extrapolate (not in public, please -ed). By my calculations, it's only a matter of time before he will revert to being in love with Kelly Crabtree (one night only, I'm afraid) then Ronnie Clayton (former cab driver and gangster's wife).

Then he'll be back in love with Karen ('Barren Karen' as she was known by the tactful Tracy), then Tracy, then Karen again and finally he'll be back together with upper class la di da heiress Vicky (grandaughter of former pub owner Alec Gilroy).

I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment